Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:44:32 +0800 (SGT)

>so we not talking here of relative merits, but game-based merits? you should
>have said so too....

Okay, so we both made mistakes. ^_^

>phase disruption. unless, of course, you believe in a type of energy that has
>no physics in it, yet can affect physcial reality. it's all a matter of world
>physcics for any given anime. therein is the problem of crossing continuities.
> in another continuity, there may be a weapon that can punch through an AT
field,
>if used. example: FSS stuff might be able to cut through, just as much as
>it is possible that something on the order of the SDF-1's main cannons may be
>able to do so.

FSS stuff definitely will cut through - come on, the weakest Buster weapon
can blow holes through planets! (Another reason why FSS is not in SRW.) The
main gun also would destroy an EVA.

>while the Eva itself can be considered as untouchable within the AT field. if
>the AT field is not anchored in Space time, then you can do Eva football....if
>you have a sufficently large enough foot.

Interesting theory - might be possible. ^_^

>>If you keep on grinning, then I don't know what you're talking about. ^_^
>

>you've got that right.
>
><grins>

You mad grinner you. ^_^

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)