Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:36:09 GMT

>So what is your idea of a properly done Evangelion?
>
>Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)

same story, but once you get to the multpile ending part, interedit all of them
so you can see what's happening both inside shinji's head and outside in the
real world. having owned the series and movie endings, I think it should have
been put together. as it is, when the series ending happened, it was almighty
confusing, then when you see the movie you go "OH!" It wasn't just me, but
quite a lot of people I knew who reacted that way. if they were running out
of budget during the last episodes, then it could be a god explanation, but
even then, it was a let down on that. perhaps all this bad versus good, stuff
can be put down to this:

it should have been edited better.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.