KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 00:36:04 -0800

>But to say that everybody here has the popularity envy thing? LOL! Nah.
not
>if you know what it's about.

If I was able to classify everybody into those two reasons, then I'd be a
genius. But what I'm saying that is that one way or another, one of those
two reasons will somehow be one of the reasons why people dislike popular
things. You may not know it consciously, but instead subconsciously. You
might not know totally yourself if you know it subconsciously or
consciously...so you can't tell me that you definitely know either one of
those reasons aren't any of the reasons to dislike it. However, as long as
you can defend your opinion (if you want to call it defending) and convince
me that Eva is bad for numerous reasons...then I will agree with you. But
right now I don't find anything wrong with the series...at least none that
I can remember.

Also, there are many who don't know what's really going on in the show, but
just like/hate it because everybody else does.

Kuren