Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:09:39 GMT

>>i just hate stuff if the story isn't done right. i haven't watched pokemon

>Matter of opinion. Also, I'm pretty sure somewhere in the recesses of your

>mind, you think "gaah, EVA is too popular, I don't like it" just a little
>bit. ^_^

nope. in fact, I have all the model kits, and I was drooling and thinking of
getting the PG eva-01. I have the complete series, and I did like it in the
beginning. it just left me cold in the end, and all the more I was frustrated
with it because it did not end the story well, a story that should have been
one of the greatest.

I know what I talk about, because in the beginning, I did like Evangelion.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.