Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:05:56 GMT

>>I don't give a darn about the stats. the kid fights big nasty aliens, yes,

>Ummm, since we're talking about the game and it's balance, you have to care

>about the stats. ^_^

errr, I don't give a damn about the game either...

>>but Amuro has fought PEOPLE. He's had to kill flesh and blood of his own
kind,
>>and he dealt with it. no amount of "stats" can change that. Also, the
>synchrate
>Yes, and that's why his mental state is Normal instead of Weak like
>Shinji's. Though Shinji grows up a lot in the game...

really? better than in the series then.

>Moot point, because Shinji can only pilot one mech in the game...

we not talking game anymore.

>Well, before you bash the game, do consider the immense amount of series's

>whose power they needed to balance...I think they did a pretty good job of

>creating a playable game. Of course, I have problems with it as well, but I

>think on the whole it was done quite well.

true. but I never did like cross-continuity games. Precisely because stuff
like this gets screwed up.

>Edmund, help me out here! ^_^ Although seeing as he doesn't really like EVA

>I shouldn't be asking for help...

Point of fact: I don't like how Eva ended. another one: in some individual
shows, I actually liked it, like the one where Misato had to stop the runaway
robot.

>>come close to a hopping mad Super robot. Just think about how many gundams

>>mazinger Z would take down. and yes, if his chest beam hits an Eva, it will

>Ummm, zero? It couldn't hit them. ^_^
>>still take the eva down -- and it's a wide angle blast with nasty range, if

>>you look at the series...we're not even counting that weird breath attack,
or
>If you use Hot Blood and your morale is high enough, yes. If not, the AT
>Field will stop it.
>Technically, the AT Field should stop almost anything cold, considering the

>energy needed to breach it is something on the order of 100,000,00 kilotons

>of energy...

ah yes. the physical manifestation of the Eva and the pilot's soul...I had
forgotten about that. true, you can't use normal weapons against it, but once
you go into the realm of strange disruptuive attacks, like the electromagnetic
attacks of Voltes V, there may be loop holes.

>>his eye beams...and mazinger Z is a WEAK Super Robot. imagine if it was
>gunbuster
>>or Danguard Ace?? no need to use weapons, just stomp.
>Gunbuster is only one size larger than EVA.

moot point. it means that there are other LARGE robots out there.

>>because we all are fanatics about our own little favorites. so don't say
such
>>things. that's why I never did.
>I'm not saying I'm not passionate about EVA, I'm saying I'm not a wild
>fanboy who ignored people's opinions and argues without evidence. I'm sure

>that at least you can agree with. ^_^

<grins>

>>hmmmm. V is not good in terms of animation, but it assuredly gets better
by
>>the second half. ZZ is much the same. Tomino seems to have this thing about

>>things getting better in the second half.....
>Maybe...

<grins>

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.