Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 00:15:21 -0600

I have no idea why I'm thinking of this right now (<=hopped up on smokes and
coffee), but hypothetically speaking, if someone were to create, say, a GP01
(height: 18m, mass: ~40t, Gen: 1790kw), would there be any way, outside 1)
an external power supply, 2) anything minovsky related, or 3) anything that
would have to alter its existing frame (ie. keep it looking how it does), to
generate that kind of power? Forget anything thruster related, or anything
having to do with the core block. How would one be able to use existing
technology to make that thing walk?

-Curious Graham