Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 05:39:26 GMT

>Just got the MG Sazabi. Great kit save for poseability problems and the
>fannels which just break apart if not handled with special care.
>Anybody have any ideas on how to make it functional that allows these bits

>to open and close with ease? I thought they would make the fannels more like

>small tiny toys you can play around with, but it seems Bandai made them for

>people to have options for a modeling display.
>I've just about given up on taking them out of the fannel container and
>resolved on gluing it together so I won't have any worries anymore.
>Fed

If I were you, I think it would be best if you use Elmer's glue to keep them
in place when not using it. You could ask Luigi over at MechaPinoy for how
he solved his problems with it...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.