James (jam_the_great@hotmail.com)
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:42:19 -0800

> >I still think it's cruel.:P
> why so? if there was a Filipino GUndam, it would use a yo-yo and a bolo,
and
> probably would be smaller than most and colored brown, with a g-string and
> nice hat. but then, I wouldn't mind, because gundam G was meant to be
enjoyed...it
> is, after all, one of the better series in the AC stuff. and I would have
> admit, it had SOME kick ass designs.
That's because katoki was in it and did the best he could to make the sucky
suit concepts into something good. I'd never thought I'd say this, but
katoki failed. I don't blame him. I cannot see it possible to make something
good out of those abominations. Making fun of other countries is not
enjoyable unless you're a racist. I choose not to enjoy G-Gundam because it
is silly, cruel, racist, mean, and pointless. I'm a stubborn guy. But I
stand up for my beliefs.
Bye.
-Jammo