Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:17:28 -0800

>just everwhere. I've made lots of orders from various online stores, and
>I seldom get my item, I've lost ALL trust in the internet, and also alot
>of money for that matter. So if I EVER get a model, I'll be sure to get
>it from someone I trust, not some Company that will inevitably take my
>money and laugh at me for being such a gullible moron.

Have you tried disputing the charges with your credit card company, and
report these companies to the BBB or State Attorney General's office?

>Anyway... anyone
>have the Zaku I and can sell it?

There are 3 versions, which one are you looking for? The regular,
Black Tri-Stars custom, or the Ramba Ral custom that just came out?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0