Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:27:40 CST

Hey Everyone!

Was out surfing the other day and came across your keen mailing list,
figured I'd join ya. (It's good to finally meet Gundam fanatics like
myself.)

Lesse here, I guess a little info on myself is in order. I've been a fan of
Gundam in all it's incarnations for about six years (except for that
blasphemous Turn-A Gundam >.< ). I have a modest collection of 170 models,
mostly 1/100 and MG, the proportions are amlost always off on 1/144, and
PG's just too damn expensive! (But what I wouldn't give for that PG Zeta.)
And last but not least my fave Gundam series is 8th MS Team, even tho' the
DVD's I have are in Japanese w/ Mandarin sub's.

-G