Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 00:01:15 -0800

>I was reading through the Gundam Shop forums when I noticed this(ignore the
>guy's attack on Gunpla modelling):
>
>http://www.gundamshop.com/cgi/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&omm=0&om=77
>1&forum=DCForumID2
>
>He states that Bandai's 2001 product release list only includes reissues of
>the 1/144 "First Grade" kit series. Anybody know if this means anything? Or
>is this just some guy ranting?

It looks like the FG kits will be released in Europe - note the regions:
UK, F(rance), G(ermany), S(pain). The guy definitely has no idea what
he's talking about. Except for the 1/144 G-Armor and 1/1200 White Base kits,
most of the 1/144 and 1/550 "old school" kits had colored instruction
manuals, contrary to his claim.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0