Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 19:04:19 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Miles Reid" <manmiles@hotmail.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: November 19, 2000 4:07:02 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] (Severly Off Topic) Help with Original Fic of old 70's
Super Robot

No prob!

>Okay Everybody who posted-THANKS!

>Here are my Ideas for two of the Good Guy Robots. Please tell >me what you
>think of them.
>
>CHOGOKIN X (or Z)
>
>Ht-30M
>
>The Main Mecha. A Super Robot composes from a Super Alloy. >Piloted by
>Ryu-the Main Charecter.
>
>Weapons (without Upgrades)

>Rocket Punch-What Super Robot dosn't have this attack?
>Eye Laser
>Judo Chop/ Judo Kick (I Like Austin Power films)-Hand to Hand >Attack.
>Energy Boomerang-Chogokin creates a small Energy Boomerang and >throws it
at
>his enemies.
>Energy Sword-Basic Voltron Blazing Sword. Sword Slash-Basic >Sword Attck
>Sword Charge- The Sword charges with Energy
>Sword Boomerang- The charged sword is flung towards the Enemy >and then
>returns to Chogokin.

All you ned now is some large, "Breast Fire" or "Getter Beam" type weapon
and your all set.

>I'm not sure if it can fly from the begining. It might do, it >might be
>modified to later.

DO something like the Jet Scrander from Mazinger Z which attaches to the
back of the robot.

>SUMO ROBO

>Ht-20

>The Support/Comic Relief Mecha. Piloted by an friend of Ryu. >While it
dosn't
>have any energy attacks, it makes up for this with a huge >amount of
Fighting
>Moves ranging from a Head Butt to Groinal Kick!

Give it silly "upgrades" like the scuba mask for Boss Robo Marine.

>What do you think?

"I LOVE IT ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, If IT WERE A GIRL, I'D MARRY IT AND CALL IT
SUZIE!!!"

>Miles Reid
>manmiles@hotmail.com

Shop through Barnes and Nobles