Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:48:37 -0500

Where are most of his videos available for download? I've seen Engel and the
Kodomo one, what are some of the others?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Echo|Fox
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 4:45 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Music videos was: Why doesn't anyone here like
EVA? ^_^

> Having talked about that, I will mention one little piece that I think
everyone,
> both fan and anti-fan alike, would probably enjoy. Its a music video that
I saw a
> little while back that focused on Asuka, with what sounded like German
lyrics.
> There were two voices - a deep, male voice, and a softer, female voice.
Asuka's
> mouth moved in time to the male voice, while the female voice was given to
Shinji...

> It was very, very funny.

That would be Rammstein's Engel set to Evangelion footage edited by the
disgustingly talented Kevin Caldwell. That
guy is, without a doubt, the most talented anime music video creater out
there today. Moboroshi and Aluminum Studios come close, but Kevin Caldwell
just blows my mind every time I see one of his videos. That specific video
is truly amazing for the tight editing and the dead on lip synching.
Unfortunately I don't think he has a webpage, but I do have that music video
burned to a CD here somewhere. His more recent video, with Battle Athletes
footage set to that Frank Potente song "Believe" from Run Lola Run is pretty
damned cool too...

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler