Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 12:55:46 -0800

>I originally got mad at the computer and was prepared to bash in the screen
>after reading the rash of anti-EVA mails on the GML, but then I
>reconsidered. ^_^ In any case, since we are going off-topic, would the
>people ready to continue debating be so kind as to move this thread to
>private mail? I'm the kind of person who will still continue to protect his
>most loved series, but not when it will irritate people on the list.

Hey man, just because the more vocal majority here bash it doesn't mean no
one loves Eva on the GML. We just don't see the point of debating with them
since they've pretty much decided it's the series to hate. You'll probably
end up wasting a lot of time and not change the opinion of any of them.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0