-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 12:20:24 -0800

Did
> you mean microns or angstroms?

Good catch! What I meant was "10^-15" (10 to the minus 15th) meters, to put it
in the same frame of reference as the 10^-35 used earlier to describe the Planck
Length size limit.

This is what happens when you don't proofread before you post.

On the other hand, I've tried a number of ways to indicate superscripts for
scientific notation, form the ^ to the ** to parenthesis and none of them really
do it. If I were doing this in HTML for my Web page, I'd write it as
10<SUP>-15</SUP> -- does that make any sense in plain text?

-Z-