Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 02:17:43 +0800

At 19:55 11/17/2000 +0800, Zhou Tai An wrote:
>>don't know. The way Minovsky particles are fused into mega-particles pretty
>>much eliminated the possibility of adding other particles to the mix.
>Are you sure? ^_^

        Pretty much, really. The fact that I don't have Minovsky particles
around to physically play with sort of prevents me from saying "Yes, I'm
very sure.".

>Okay, you're correct about the mobile suits (mostly) but this argument is
>about beam weapons...and I'm certain they increase in power.

        You missed the implication: The stats you rely on for this argument
is based not only on the power of the beam weapon, but also other factors,
correct? Hence, basing your argument on this basis is shaky.