Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:19:05 +0800 (SGT)

I originally got mad at the computer and was prepared to bash in the screen
after reading the rash of anti-EVA mails on the GML, but then I
reconsidered. ^_^ In any case, since we are going off-topic, would the
people ready to continue debating be so kind as to move this thread to
private mail? I'm the kind of person who will still continue to protect his
most loved series, but not when it will irritate people on the list.
(Actually, what am I doing...I'm probably setting myself up for a world of
hurt by discussing EVA with people who don't like it. ^_^)

Anyway, that's about it...

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)