Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 00:38:34 -0500 (EST)

Actually, the Gundam has the arnament to fulfill most roles, the beam saber
for close range, beam rifle for medium to long range and the hyper bazooka
for long range. This is also eveident in the RX-79[G] with its 180 mm
cannon (bigger than the Guntanks and the Guncannons). Besides the GMs were
still supported by either Balls, Massproduced Guncannons(0080), Massproduced
Guntanks(08th MS) and later GM Cannons.

>EXO Mechanical Editor & Mecha Designer
>http://www.exo-armor.com

Shop through Barnes and Nobles