Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 23:46:18 -0500 (EST)

Actually the mecha themselves have a bit of gundam in them. Having two eyes
on a mecha was something of a Gundam trademark until Macross 7. And the
artillery frame reminds me of the Alex and other FA variants. Finally, the
Combat Pit is definitely a take on the core fighter.

Things We Learn From Anime: A PO'd Tennyo on a murderous
search for vengeance is more attractive than an irritable
Japanese high school girl.
(Ayashi no Ceres episode 4)

"We Suzaku Seishi aren't smart enough to give up!"
- Tasuki, Fushigi Yuugi

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.