Miles Reid (manmiles@hotmail.com)
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 21:04:00 GMT

Okay, I know this is Off Topic. But I'm working on a Original Fiction, just
for fun. What it is a 'Gekigenger 3' Style Homage to the Old Go Nagi
Cartoons of old.

What I want is a Little Help, I know that we're all Gundam Fans-but I would
like some Help. All credit will be mentioned.

I just want to Ask-What are the Cliche's of Old 70's Robot Anime?

If anyone has any suggestions about this Fic or Advice, just put it on the
Board.

Miles Reid
manmiles@hotmail.com