Eugene Park (espark@students.uiuc.edu)
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:29:54 -0600

Actually, I remember seeing this seller and this item about three weeks ago.
But unlike his present listing, his old one simply stated that this was a
complete model aribrushed blah blah blah. Its reserve wasn't met...so I guess
he's trying his best (or worst) to sell the damn thing...

--
For-pay Internet distributed processing.
http://www.ProcessTree.com/?sponsor=48499