dyna.soar (dyna.soar@tiscalinet.it)
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:03:49 +0900 (JST)

> The Gundam in that twopack was never released seperately while the Zaku was. Also, as I understand it the Zaku is missing a few of the optional thrusters and such used to create the variants. Other than that, weapons and accessories are identical.
>
> ---
> Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler

The Zaku in the two pack can be built only as a MS-06J ground version; it is also missing the heat tomahawk.

The Zaku in the single box can be built as a MS-06F or MS-06J. So you find optional lower arms, right shoulder shield (plain for F, with spikes for J), leg thrusters parts. It also comes with a heat tomahawk.

Anyway, apart from the optional parts, the two kits are identical.

Bye, Max

--
TiscaliNet, libero accesso ad Internet.
http://www.tiscalinet.it