Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:04:04 -0500 (EST)

Other that familiarity as an "enemy" MS?

My theory is that since the Zaku II and other "Zak-heads" were
representative of spacenoid freedom, having an MS that looks like these
Zak-heads has a psychological effect. Especially if your a Zeon loyalist,
seeing a "Zak-head" type MS will make you biased towards that suit and the
side its on. As for Fed loyalist, we have GM IIs for that.

>And whats the differences of the Hi-Zack & Marasai from the >zeons Zaku
>line?
>is it better than those R-1 types?

I think that the Hi-Zack are a bit more powerful (can carry beam weapons)
and have better armor.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.