Beatnikgoth@aol.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 06:14:37 EST

Due to a wacky series of events, I have two Ez-8 MG kits. Or, to put it
another way I have one more than I need. Before I place it on Ebay I thought
I'd see if anyone on the list would like to trade. Order of preference is as
follows:
RX-79(G) Gundam ground-type MG
MS-14B/C Gelgoog cannon MG
MS-05 Zaku I MG (original green)
RGM-79 GM MG
MS-14A Gelgoog MG

The other criteria is location - located in the US/APO/FPO is favored to
Canada which is favored over other locales.

On a similiar note- does anyone know of a garage kit/plasticard plans for the
platoon support hover truck a la MS08th Team?