Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
12 Nov 2000 05:48:13 -0000

On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 00:44:58 -0500 (EST) Franz Co <ms_slasher@mail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Hmm, if memory serves, it was White Reflection. Another question might solve it: Did they have breaks in the movie where the original OVA eps ended and another began? If not, then what was shown was a combination of the 3 OVAs.

Either way, I thought it was good enough to get the DVD when it comes out next year, even if I don't consider the tv series the same way.

Roland