Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 00:39:21 -0500 (EST)

At 09:34 AM 11/11/00 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]

Ahh, Soo-desu ne. Yes I remember now, I had problems with some of the parts
since I had put a bit to much glue. I really loved this kit though, it was
almost as tall as my 1/100 Wing kits (i think). Too bad it disapeared
(along with my Bawoo and VF-1J Millia Type *sniff*) when my place underwent
renovation.

I was thinking I should get one again but i'm saving up for an MG Gundam
v1.5. Any tips on modifying the side skirt armor to accept the beam rifle?
Also, I'm planning to paint it in Char colors, any suggestions? Was planning
to use either Mr. Color or Pylox but I'm not sure if they have the right
colors. Then again I could borrow an airbrush. Hehe, it's obvious i prefer
spraying to brushes since i'm not to good with them.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.