Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 10:30:24 -0500 (EST)

I lost my Zeta Plus C1 years ago when my place underwent renovation.
(Japanese crying sound effect, Biiiiiiiiiii... ;_;)

ACtually, I'd love to see most of the Zeta's in HGUC, if they can keep them
transforming (yet still accurate) then that would be a real treat. As well
as an HGUC RX-78-2 which they must release next year to coincide with the
release of MS Gundam in the states.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.