Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 04:15:36 -0500 (EST)

Flamehed01@aol.com wrote:

> I'm having some trouble...
>
> I'm trying to fill in the panel lines, by using the wash technique, but
the
> problem is, the only paints available to me are Testors enamel
paints...so,
> I'm wondering how I can achieve the wash technique, since I can't use an
> enamel wash over an enamel coat, right?

> So, what should I do? Please help, I'm just getting started in
understanding
> painting, and mixing paints, etc.

> Thanks in Advance!

Hmmm... I don't really use he wash technique, I prefer using paint pens such
as Gunze Gundam Markers or on occasion using very fine modeling brushes
(Tamiya or Gunze) so that not much is left over that I have to clean up.
This is of course because I usually prefer a clean look especially for the
Gundams and for some spots they are more accurate. I would actually
reccomend these if your not well versed in paints and stuff (like me) then
slowly learn the other techniques over time.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.