-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:56:36 -0800

This pix of the scratchbuilt models are a lot clearer than anything I could scan
from the book. All of the artwork is CGI and so the images in the book are way
dark, as is par for the course when computer game graphics are printed.

That's another strike against the SD Gundam Generation-F book, by the way -- not
only are the pictures only centimeters square, they're so dark they all look
like night scenes!

-Z-