-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:32:52 -0800

CD and book cover art, mostly, plus the odd "splash page" magazine illustration.

Mikimoto started out as a Gundam fan, doing a strip for Gundam Century that was
so much like Yasuhiro Yoshikazu that, on first sight, I thought it was his. So,
when the opportunity came up to do Gundam illustrations professionally, Mikimoto
didn't hesitate.

He's done pencil sketch mini-posters for every Gundam the Movies book and, of
course, was the character designer for Gundam 0080, for which he also did a lot
of promotional art.

-Z-