Loran Cehack (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Fri, 10 Nov 00 12:28:36 -0500

Well... that's a shame... I don't have enough kits, I only have a bunch
of 1/144s, no reliable place to buy kits and a lot of free time... Are
you willing to sell any kits? I can see why you wouldn't want to but I
just can't seem to find a place that I can buy kits and be absolutely
sure they're decent. I've been ripped of from ebay numerous times and my
nearby Hungates is Ungodly expensive... this message actually goes out to
anyone who is willing to sell kits. I haven't gotten an MG yet, mainly
because I don't know where to get one, but I have the money for one.