RayPegoraro@oaktech.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:36:15 -0500

Sweet...

Madox is also a very cool Mech design and OVA.

Thanks

Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Vince Leon
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 11:29 AM
To: 'gundam@aeug.org'
Subject: RE: [gundam] [OT] Starship troopers Powersuit - was Gundam kit
glut. Too many kits.

Yes it is from the OVA. It's a vinyl kit with a lot of good panel line
detailing. It stands almost a foot tall when completed but it is not
possible. I bought it over 5 years ago for about $125 i think.

The kit I really want is the Madox. A lot more realistic looking power suit
I think.

Vince Leon
vleon@u.arizona.edu