OmegaGundam (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 06:01:25 -0800

Ok I'm trying to find out if anyone else is like me or am I just a
freak?
I currently have over 10 unbuilt models. And they aren't small SD stuff
it's MG stuff most of it. And I just bought 2 more kits yesterday that
I like. I'm slowly realizing unless I take a few weeks off from work
and do nothing but model building for 8 hours a day I'm not gonna keep
up because my standards are so high.
Does anyone else have too many kits and not enough time? And with
Bandai cranking out so many kits so quick I can't keep up.