Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:06:22 -0700

Was there ever a decent 1/144 Beam Spray Gun released? When I got my GM and
Ball two-pack, I wasn't overly impressed with the little handgun sitting in
the package but the GM looks sickeningly cool holding it for some reason. I
want two (well, I'd need a trigger-fingered left hand too...) for some John
Woo guns akimbo action for my GM ... But I also wouldn't mind giving one to
some 1/144 figures. Did any of the 0080 or 0083 GM kits come with one?

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler