OmegaGundam (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 09:08:37 -0800

No the Zaku-I done by Mishi Al-Reshaid. Having just seen MS 08th team and
the modified Ground Type Zaku-I holding the shield from a GM it killed just
sparked something in me.
It was well done. Not a lot of seams and the weathering job looks great on a
Zaku. Looks like it actually was in a fight. Although I would have added a
little more dust or mud on it like the legs and feet. But overall it is
excellent.