DogyWonder@aol.com
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 22:10:56 EST

Took the words right out of my mouth...

In a message dated 11/8/00 7:04:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
zhaopan@hotmail.com writes:

<< Actually the one thing I love most about Gundam X is Garrod! He's even
 funnier than Duo. The Mecha designs, which are blatant copies from W and
 cross-bone gundams, are not very original. Anyway, it's set in AC and has
 newtypes, so you gotta love it!