Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 20:17:03 -0500

What are the signifigance of the Shuffle Alliance mechs? Do Domon and co.
abandon their Gundams and jump into these wacky-looking suits at one point
in the series?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Juan Alberto B. Mercado
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 8:04 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: Shuffle Alliance Was: [gundam] Gundam ML Drinking Game

--

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:46:30 Chris Maier wrote: >BTW, I'm wondering-what *is* the Shuffle Alliance? I have nearly zip info on >G Gundam.

The shuffle alliance is group of five mobile fighters. In G-Gundam they're the good guys. They're the shuffle alliance because they wear the mark of a suit (playing card suits) on their right hand. They are:

Domon Kasshu of Neo Japan (King of Hearts), George D'Sand of Neo France (king of Diamonds), Alka Gorsky of Neo Russia (Black joker), Chibodee Crocket of Neo USA and Sai-Sai Shi of Neo China (Spades and Clubs but I mght have it backwards)

If you like Alt Universe Gundams, then this is one show that shouldn't be missed. Its penend by Yasuhiro Imagawa (Giant Robo) and is probably the most romantic and climactic Gundam show I have ever seen. I'm A UC-er but this show changed my life!

Abet