Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:46:30 -0500

BTW, I'm wondering-what *is* the Shuffle Alliance? I have nearly zip info on
G Gundam.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Mark Simmons
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 7:34 PM
To: Gundam List
Subject: Re: [gundam] Gundam ML Drinking Game

Andrew Dynon writes,

>Okay, it's just the beginnings of one at the moment. Anyone else want to
>make suggestions?

  Lordy, if we're all smashed when we're posting, this is really going to
improve the quality of the discourse. :-)

  Okay, some more suggestions. All of these are meant in the most
affectionate sense. :-)

CHARACTERISTIC MANNERISMS (1 drink apiece)
* Dafydd quotes an encylopedia entry
* Somebody disses Ques Paraya from CCA
  ...plus one drink if someone defends her
* Somebody disses Gundam X
  ...plus one drink if indignant Gundam X fans rise to its defense
* Somebody disses Gundam ZZ
  ...plus _two_ drinks if someone defends it

RARE EVENTS (2 drinks)
* Dafydd looks up an obscure place name in his atlas
* Somebody forwards a Probe posting to the list
* A new list member posts a cute introductory message
* Somebody asks a question about G Gundam
  ...plus one drink if it involves the Shuffle Alliance

MINOR MIRACLES (chug! chug!)
* Dafydd identifies an incredibly obscure mythological reference (e.g.
Belphagor)
* Probe posts in person

  Okay, any more?

-- Mark