Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 23:02:46 GMT

No 'reply' optiom on this silly thing. oh well. chaos, i'm 23 and canadian,
which places me out of the immediate range of any major conflicts. safe to
say i think that most of my generation have no real grasp of what being in
ground combat, or any sort of military action, is like. we had -and by that
i mean north americans- no ww2 or nam to show us firsthand how war is very
bad. -continued-