God of Death (deathscythe26@hotmail.com)
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 22:59:20 GMT

Just got 1 little thing to add...

I am a new Gundam watcher thanks to Wing. Hey Wing is cool and I have
nothing against it. I'm not going to open my mouth and start bashing the old
Gundam. I've never even seen it! Those little "kiddies" need to wise up and
not open their mouths until they have all the facts. Let the UC saga stand
up on it's own merits when it's released. In fact, I can't wait for MSG.