Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:37:53 -0700 (MST)

Well ... I think you should just let it go ;p
There's no point in poking the Wing kiddies with stick by questioning
their show, since many of them take any pro-UC discussion as attacking
"their" series. Of course, there are a large number of reasonable fans
who've only seen Wing because its the first series aired over here, and
are quite looking forward to First Gundam next year.
There's no right or wrong answer here ... some of us like UC, some like
the alt universes, some like 'em all ... no point trying to convince other
people of your view, if they give UC a chance, hopefully they like it, but
if not ... its no skin off your back, right? It's there loss.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!"