Jim Dulhunty (s3159706@student.anu.edu.au)
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 01:14:26 +1100

Goddamn it! I can't she this pick until 9am (its 1:11am right now) 'cause
I'm doing an allnighter in a Uni computer lab and they won't download
anything but text outside opening hours.

I'd really like to see it , not because I'm a pervert (well thats not my
primary motivation), but because I have a friend called rachel, and it
sounds like you're desrcibing her.

Frustrated.