Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:51:19 -0500 (EST)

The Zeons are the Zeons while the Feds are the Feds. They're different from
each other and the different branch thing does make sense.
Actually what bothers me is the fact that they're both 01, Shiro is 01
because he's the platoon commander, in this sense, it should be South
Burning who should be 01.