Diglettdig@aol.com
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 07:49:08 EST

In a message dated 11/8/00 1:07:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

<< While I'm certain the original producers of Nadesico would be quite tickled
 to hear of such thoughtful analysis, I don't hesitate in proclaiming that
 there was no such intent. The reason is Gai never says "Gai Super Napalm". >>

you sure about that? i was watching the recap/genkiganger episode yesterday
and in the flashback im 99.999% sure that during the move he did, Gai said
"Gai Super Napalm!"

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger