-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 20:52:26 -0800

This assumes that "nuclear" means either a fission or fission-triggered fusion
device.

But Gundam has established the Minovsky-Ionescu compact fusion reactor, a pure
fusion device about the size of a conentional home refrigerator.

If "nuclear" missiles are tipped with pure fusion warheads, they'd have heat
signatures on par with those of large MS/MA or small ships, ne?

-Z-