Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 19:32:06 +0800

At 08:23 AM 11/7/00 -0600, you wrote:
>since when did Gundam Wing ( and i hate ot say this but really Any
>Gundam) have to rely on realisim?
>
>-Les

Right on Leslie! GW is the Power Rangers of Gundam. Just as G Gundam was
their Super Robo.
That's why I love it so much; on a certain level, it's a reversal of what
gundam is about, and yet it still becomes gundam.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486,
fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780
hse: (632) 7231308), (632) 7269644 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.