Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 13:59:59 EST

If you are not looking for rare or out-of-production models, buying from
demostic dealers are actually cheaper than over-sea dealers. In my case, I
got most of kits from a guy in NY China Town. His prices are pretty
reasonable, about (Yen price / 100 + $5.00). For examples, MG Gouf $30.00,
MG Zeta $35.00, wing 1/100 kits $20.00... However, their availablity isn't
that good, hot kits usually sell out in about 2 weeks.

As for Rainbow10 and HLJ, I have nothing good to say about them. Extremely
expensive shipping costs + terrible customer services = Bad shopping
experience. I would stay away from them unless I am looking for some rare
kits.

Items on sale:
http://www.sinc.sunysb.edu/Stu/zpan/sale.html