dyna.soar (dyna.soar@tiscalinet.it)
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 22:07:59 +0900 (JST)

I use both to buy kits and books. R10 has a prompt service but it cannot backorder items: you can buy only what's in list.
HLJ on the other hand keeps searching for your ordered items until it finds them or they are out of production: in this way I managed to get some 0083 resin kits even though I had to wait almost one year to get a 1/144 Dom Tropen.

Bottom line: for 'off the shelf' shopping use R10, for hard to get items use HLJ.

Ciao, Max

--
TiscaliNet, libero accesso ad Internet.
http://www.tiscalinet.it