Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 07:25:59 -0500 (EST)

used in space. In SRW you can use funnels even on >Earth, is that possible?

TEchnically they can only be used in space. However it seems that they were
used on the ground in ZZ, but then again this is ZZ.

>In line with this, I have a question about flying MS. In Gundam >F91 and
V-Gundam, MS can fly without those getta thingies. I >mean even in a colony
(which simulates Earth's gravity) is this >possible? In SRW the F91 can't
fly on Earth whereas in G->Generation Zero, it can. Hmm...

>Abet
Depends on the thrust to weight ratio as well as amount of propelant, this
is unless they have Minovsky craft systems. And it is easier to escape a
colony's gravity than earths. Just simply jump in a way that you're no
longer affected by the centrifugal forces that simulate gravity in a colony.
Technically speaking, you can probably throw a frisbee into the air and have
it come down on the other side of a colony or never come down at all.

Get FREE Email/Voicemail with 15MB at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com