KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 01:07:43 -0800

How about that good ol "The Amuro Song". lol

"AMURO!!!" *sings*

"AMURO!!!" *sings*

That song is just so...uplifting...erhm..yeah...

Mine so far has to be Rhythm Emotion GW and Dreams from Gundam X; crappy
Anime, but good openings. =P

Non vocal; "Nu Gundam" from CCA.

Kuren

>In line with that post on fave MS, which is your fave Gundam song(s)?
>
>Mine are
>-Mizu no Hoshi Ai no Komete from ZG (forgive me if I got the title wrong
cause I aint sure)
>-Stand up to the Victory and Dont Stop Carry On from VG (I haven't heard
the latter's studio version but it really got the game pumping on SRW alpha